Expatria Human Resources (www.expatria.com), with offices in Paris and Stockholm, focuses on recruitments for international groups in French speaking countries, in German speaking countries and in the Nordic countries.
ATEQ (www.ateq.com), is the world number one supplier of automatic leak testing machines and leak test systems for assembly lines and laboratories. Founded in Versailles in the mid-1970s, ATEQ has developed a whole range of industrial quality control equipment ranging from electrical testers to pressure & flow calibrators as well as pressure & flow calibration services traceable to all international standards. Key client industry sectors are automotive, pharmaceutical, home appliances and connected devices. ATEQ is now a 170 M€ company with some 500 employees in 39 countries selling and servicing more than 150,000 leak testers installed to more than 5,000 customers worldwide.
ATEQ products have for the past 10 years been sold through an agent in Sweden. In order to strengthen the presence in the Nordic market, ATEQ has now decided to establish a proper subsidiary. We are therefore now recruiting a
Sales & Service Manager Nordics
Your first mission will be to create ATEQ’s subsidiary in Sweden in collaboration with ATEQ France. In addition to this, your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage and develop sales & service of products and solutions in the Nordic region (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland).
- Develop the Sales and Services strategy for the Nordic Region.
- Identify key decision makers and build long lasting business partnerships with key clients.
- Once sales have developed in the Nordic Region, recruit and manage the local team.
- Report according to existing guidelines and procedures.
- Regular travel in the Nordic Region and occasionally internationally.
- Report to International Sales Manager based in France.
- Position ideally based in the Stockholm area.
- Solid experience from selling technical products/solutions and services with proven results.
- Strong business orientation, drive and tenacity.
- Experience from a machine manufacturer using leak testing machines is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, good at building and maintaining relations.
- Solid technical background with a large interest in technical products.
- Preferably a technical degree, however work experience more important.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with strong motivation to create and develop a subsidiary.
- Autonomous and hands-on wanting to take responsibility.
- Team player and coordinator.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sociable, extrovert, independent and focused with a high drive to succeed.
- Fluent in Swedish, and English, both spoken and written.
- Living in the Stockholm area or willing to move there.
Please send your application (CV in English) to apply(at)expatria(dot)com with the reference 21302SMNEXP.