Expatria Human Resources (www.expatria.fr), with offices in Paris and Stockholm, focuses on recruitments for international groups in French speaking countries and in the Nordic countries.
Element Logic (www.elementlogic.net), focuses on optimizing warehouse performance, specialized within process management with EWMS (Warehouse Management System) and AutoStore, the unique automated storage and retrieval system for handling of small/medium sized goods. Since its creation in 1985 the company has strengthened its position in Northern Europe but also internationally. Currently there are subsidiaries in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, UK, Germany, the Netherlands and Poland. The head office is located near Oslo in Norway. In 2017 group sales amounted to some 60 M€ with some 100 employees. As Element Logic has decided to continue its expansion in Europe by opening a subsidiary in France, we are now recruiting a
Managing Director France
- Responsible for managing all operations in France. This involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue and quality targets.
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in line with the Group strategy.
- To take the leadership position for the Business Development and Sales activities of the French business and to develop profitable customer relationships.
- Create sales results according to the agreed plans.
- Recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring, mentoring and training.
- Provide strategic advice to the group management team so that they will have an accurate view of the market and the company’s future.
- Implement business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities.
- Optimize resources on group level, by both use and offer of cross border resources.
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times.
- Report to Group CEO. Position based in North-Eastern Paris region.
- Proven experience as Managing Director or from other managerial positions ready to take the next step, preferably from a Nordic or international group.
- Experience from logistics processes, warehouse solutions, Autostore and Warehouse Management Systems or adjacent industries.
- Sales oriented business leader with an industrial background with demonstrable success in building profitable customer relationships.
- Ability to assess the customers’ business requirements and successfully sell an appropriate and comprehensive solution.
- Solid commercial track record from closing own deals.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Successful in team leadership and team building.
- Fluent French and English, both oral and written.
- A modern self-starter with high energy level, pro-active and results oriented.
- Living in the North-East Paris region, or prepared to move there.
Please send your application (CV in English) to info(at)expatria.fr with the reference 181202MDF.